Tugboat and Blue Room Snorkeling Tour $ 110
Discover Curaçao as you cruise around the South West Coast of the island. Stop at the most stunning spots on Curacao’s coastline and snorkel the underwater worlds hidden there. From East to West you will experience the best the island has to offer.
At 8:30, every Wednesday, this boat leaves from Caracas bay at the Fisherman’s Harbor. This trip will show you the Island in a way you have never seen before. You will snorkel at one of the most famous spots on Curaçao, the sunken Tugboat! Afterwards, you will head towards the West Coast of Curacao and visit a gorgeous beach or Playa Porto Marie or Playa Manzalina. Then you will go to the famous Blue Room! The Blue Room is a cave that shines bright blue when the sun hits the water. Inside you will experience the peace and beauty that cannot be seen from the outside.
A nice BBQ lunch will be served at Santa Martha Bay at around 12:30. At 15:00 you will step aboard a bus and be brought back to your accommodation.
Days available: Every Wednesday
Duration: 8 hours
Min. age required: all ages
- Porto Marie or Playa Manzalina
- Blue Room
- St. Martha
- Pick up and drop off at most hotels
- Open Bar
- BBQ Lunch
- Snorkel Gear
- The sea can be a little rough sometimes. If you are afraid to get sea-sick, we advise you to take proper medication before stepping onboard.
- An underwater camera
- Bring a towel, hat, dry clothing, and swim clothing
- Use sunscreen
- Children’s price $75 from 4-12, under the age of 4 is free