Dolphin Snorkel $ 210
Free dive and snorkel together with the dolphins in their natural lagoon. This program is for experienced swimmers only.
Enjoy the opportunity to learn more about Bottlenose dolphins while free diving in their natural lagoon. You can free dive with the dolphins at 8:30, 11:00, and 14:00 at the Dolphin Academy. The dolphins will dive down alongside you, allowing you to pet and interact with them underwater.
Additionally, you will be learning more about the dolphin’s echolocation through a fun, educational, and interactive activity! Most of the interactions will take place below the surface, so being an experienced snorkeler is considered a plus. Your time in the water is approximately 30 minutes. The whole experience will be about 1,5 hour.
Days available: Every Tuesday Wednesday Thursday Friday and Saturday
Duration: 30 min.
Min. age required: 8
- Swim side by side with the dolphins underwater
- Learn more about the dolphin’s echolocation and their behavior underwater
- Entrance fee to the Sea Aquarium
- Bring a towel, dry clothing, sunscreen, snorkel mask, and swim clothing
- Don’t forget to visit the gift store for pictures or a nice souvenir
- Minimum age is 8 and the minimum length 1.30 m/ 4.3 feet/ 51 inches
- Be present fifteen minutes before the program begins