Irie Tours: Klein Curacao Catamaran trip $ 120
An unforgettable experience on a little piece of paradise. An uninhabited island that lies about 8 miles from the main island with a beautiful paradisiac view that you only see on postcards. Are you ready? Let Irie Tours take you to Klein Curacao!
This stable Catamaran offers you speed and comfort. While on the island, walk along the white sandy beach, swim in the crystal-clear water, snorkel with sea turtles and maybe even spot some dolphins along the way. You have the option to walk to the lighthouse and the shipwreck on the other side of the island or just sit in the shade, relax and take it all in. You are on vacation after all!
Days: Every day
Duration: 9 hours
Min. age required:
- White sandy beach
- Snorkeling (turtles)
- Breakfast sandwiches, coffee & tea
- Open bar (alcoholic & non-alcoholic)
- Delicious BBQ lunch
- Snorkel & mask
- Please make sure that you equip yourself (and/or any children in your group) with: Long sleeve shirts (swimming shirt/rashguard), hat, sunglasses, towel.
- To make the best of your sunny day, please alternate between sun and shade on a regular basis, stay hydrated
- Transfer is optional: $10 per person | Jan Thiel Area Free Pick – Up