Curacao Activities: Jeep and Beach Adventure – West Edition $ 119
Discover the far ends of the West! Climb aboard on our very comfortable jeep and explore Curaçao in a most adventurous way! You’ll discover the far corners of Bandabou, places you can only get to with a 4×4. On the checklist are the plains of San Pedro, a walk through an ancient cave, a visit to Museum Savonet located in the National Christoffel Park, a visit to one of the most beautiful Boca’s on the rough north side, a drive to the most Western Point of the island, and a refreshing swim stop.
Every Monday, Wednesday, and Friday this jeep tour begins at approximately 9 am once everyone is picked up by our friendly local guide. During a seven-hour tour in a luxurious and comfortable jeep, you will discover a few of Curacao’s extraordinary landmarks. The adventure starts when we leave the civilized world and go off-road on the sandy plains of San Pedro where we take you to all the far corners of Bandabou.
Along the way we make a stop at museum Savonet, the newest museum in Curaçao, located in the Christoffel National park. Here the guide tells the story about the original inhabitants, the connection between people, nature, and culture. Watch the power of mother nature when you visit a beautiful Boca, stand on top of a mountain with an iconic view of the most northern tip of Curaçao. Then we drive to a beautiful beach and there you can step in the crystal blue waters.
Days available: Every Monday, Wednesday and Friday
Duration: 7 hours
Min. age required: 6
- Off-road adventure on the plains of San Pedro
- Walk through an ancient cave
- Visit museum Savonet where you get a peek into the lives of the former inhabitants of the area
- Visit a Boca on the rough north side
- Swim stop
- Pick up and drop off at most hotels available
- Experienced driver/ local guide
- Water and snack bar
- Snorkel mask, fins, and vest
- Multilingual Guide
- Entrance fees
- Picnic Sandwich Lunch
- It’s advisable to wear comfortable clothing and sneakers
- Bring a towel, dry clothing, slippers, swim clothing, sunglasses, sunscreen, and a hat
- Don’t forget to bring your (waterproof) camera