Curacao Activities: UTV Expedition West Coast $ 209 per UTV
Get ready for the most exciting and coolest buggy tour on Curacao! For 3.5 hours you will drive a UTV side by side and explore the rough terrain and nature on the west side of the island. You will explore the sandy plains of San Pedro visiting a hidden cave, boca patrick on the rough north side, and after a dusty and thrilling ride you can cool down and have a refreshing swim stop at Daai Booi and you will feel reborn!
Heads up for the most exciting way to explore the rough west side of Curacao with this exciting Buggy tour! This tour begins at either 08:00 or 13:00 at Sambil and for the next 3.5 hours, you will be behind the wheel of your UTV exploring the wild nature of Curacao, as well, places you normally could not reach with a regular car!
You will cross over the sandy plains of San Pedro where we take you to all the far corners of Bandabou. Enjoy walking through a hidden cave and watch the power of mother nature when you visit a beautiful Boca. Then step in the crystal blue water of Daai Booi and you will feel reborn!
Drivers must be 21+, hold a valid driver’s license and bring it with them to the tour.
Duration: 3.5 hours
Min. age required: 12
Min. length: 1.35m
Price per UTV 2 seats: USD 209 (This is the price for 2 people)
- Sandy Plains of San Pedro
- Walkthrough an ancient cave
- Boca Patrick
- 45-minute Swim stop at Daai Booi
- Double seater UTV
- Water and Granola
- Multilingual Guide
- Pictures at 2 stops
- It’s advisable to wear old clothing and sneakers
- Bring sunscreen, swim wear, a bandana. and cash for a refreshing drink or snack at Daai Booi Beach
- For $10 you can buy comfortable UV protection glasses that will protect you from dust, dirt and the burning sun
- Be sure to clearly indicate the number of UTV’s for your tour!
- Drivers must hold a valid drivers’ license, be 21 years old to operate the UTV, and be able to show this
- Passengers must be 12 years or older