Curacao Activities: Jeep and Snorkel Adventure – East Edition $ 85
Get your thrills on! Join us on this exciting off-road Jeep and Snorkel Adventure! For 4 hours you will explore the rough terrain and stunning nature of the East side of Curacao! With our powerful yet luxurious jeep, you will explore these hard to reach places that you’ve never seen before!
Every Tuesday and Thursday this Jeep and Snorkel Adventure starts in St. Joris Bay where an exciting off-road trail starts the rough terrain of Koraal Tabak. Move on with the tour and drive up to the Aloe Vera Plantation. Next, go to Fort Beekenburg and watch a panoramic view. The last stop of the tour is Director’s Bay for a snorkel adventure, where you will discover an enchanting underwater world.
The jeep tour begins at approximately 8:30 am once everyone is picked up by the friendly local guide. Our jeeps are incredibly tough, yet surprisingly luxurious, and comfortable. In the comfort of our jeep you will cross over sandy plains of Sint Joris Bay, an exciting off-road trail over the bumpy road of Koraal Tabak, see the wild Northern Coast of Curacao, drive through the colorful neighborhoods around Santa Catharina, stop at the Aloe Vera Plantation, walk up to the breath-taking Fort Beekenburg view, and stop to snorkel at the spectacular Director’s Bay.
Days available: Every Tuesday, Thursday and Saturday
Duration: 4 hours
Min. age required: 6
Click here for other land tours.
- Quiet start through beautiful residential areas of Curaçao
- Pass through St. Joris Bay
- Thrilling off-road trail through the rough terrain of Koraal Tabak
- Explore Fort Beekenburg
- Aloe Vera Plantation
- Snorkel stop at Director’s Bay
- Pick up and drop off at most hotels available.
- Experienced driver/ local guide
- Water and snack bar
- Multilingual Guide
- Snorkel mask, fins, and vest
- It’s advisable to wear old clothing and sneakers
- Bring sunglasses, sunscreen, and a hat
- Don’t forget to bring your (waterproof) camera
- Bring a towel, dry clothing, slippers, and swim clothing. Wear your swim clothing under your clothes.