BlueFinn: 3-in-1 Snorkeling Trip $ 110
The underwater landscape of Curacao is one to be discovered! Take your friends on a snorkel tour to the 3 most beautiful snorkeling locations on the east coast of Curacao.
Every Friday morning at 10:00 am the Catamaran BlueFinn departs from Moodbeach for a breathtaking snorkel tour. The first snorkel stop is at tugboat Saba, a completely overgrown wreck just outside the inlet of the Jan Thiel salt flats. The second snorkeling spot is the famous tugboat in Caracas Bay, called “Tugboat. This 9-meter long wreck is covered with coral, sponges and surrounded by schools of colorful fish. It is a spectacle to behold!
After snorkeling serve you a delicious lunch at the third snorkeling spot, the pier of Caracas Bay. In shallow water you can swim among an abundance of fish, coral and other marine life. You can even go under the pier to see different formations of hard and soft corals. It really is a spectacular snorkeling spot! Tip: do not forget to bring an underwater camera. You’ll arrive back at Moodbeach around three in the afternoon, nicely in time for the happy hours at Mambo Beach! Join this Snorkel Tour Curacao now, to explore the stunning underwater world.
Days available: Every Friday
Duration: 5 hours
Min. age required: all ages
- Snorkeling at 3 different snorkel spots, incl. 2 wrecks
- Snorkeling at the famous Tugboat site
- Snorkel gear
- Barbecue lunch
- Non-alcoholic drinks
- Alcoholic open bar: all the good stuff: Bacardi rum, Big Rack vodka, Dewar’s white label whiskey, white wine, AIX rosé, and 2 types of beer
- Children’s price 4-12 years old: $95
- Don’t forget to bring: an underwater camera
- Bring a towel, hat, dry clothing, and swim clothing
- Use a lot of sunscreen