AnnaBay Club: Rumlocker Experience $ 25
Visit the home of AnnaBay Club’s family of rums and learn more about where it all began. We welcome you into our Rumlocker to experience our heritage and some local rum making. Located alongside the historic St. Anna Bay wharf.
Immerse yourself in the rich history of our family of rums and discover the secrets behind our unique and flavorful blends. Located on the iconic St. Anna Bay wharf, our Rumlocker offers a one-of-a-kind experience where you can learn about the different stages of rum making, witness the distillation and aging processes, and even taste our delicious white, amber, and aged 5YO samples straight from the barrel.
With knowledgeable guides to lead the way, this 45-minute tour is the perfect way to delve into the world of rum and indulge in a true taste of Curacao. Don’t miss out on this unforgettable experience.
Available days: Tuesday & Friday
Duration: 45 minutes
Min. age required: 18
- Discover the origin, development, and production processes that make the rum of Curacao so special.
- Learn about the different stages of rum making, how the distillation and aging of our rum works, and see parts of our rum-making processes for yourself.
- Taste the different varieties that we have to offer and enjoy the opportunity to taste straight from the barrel.
- History of the rum
- Introduction to different production and rum-making processes
- Tasting of White, Amber, and our Aged 5YO samples
- Tasting from some of our barrels
- No alcohol will be served to people under the age of 18.
- Children are for free (maximum 2 per group)
- No pick-up