Jan Thiel Beach
Do you dream of going somewhere tropical where you could spend an unforgettable vacation? This is exactly what Jan Thiel Beach is all about. As much as this beach is known for its gastronomy and a wide variety of cocktails, it is also a great place for the whole family and sports enthusiast. There is a great reef to explore while snorkeling, different beach tennis and volleyball courts to get your game on.
Known for its attractive European atmosphere, its calm beaches overlooking the warm Caribbean Ocean, and a variety of restaurants and bars, you are assured to have the time of your life at Jan Thiel Beach. This upscale stretch of unique outlets keeps impressing its visitors with vibrant entertainment and dynamic ambiance.
Here are some must-visit restaurants:
- Zanzibar is known for its whole concept revolving around the beach! You simply can’t resist enjoying tasty pizzas and frozen drinks with the whole family while having your feet in the sand!
- Zest Restaurant gives you a chance to enjoy a dinner prepared carefully with fresh ingredients and a touch of local influences in a lavish environment.
- Tinto Bar y Cocina offers an Argentinian sharing dish concept and well-chosen wine selection that will transport you to the land of Tango. Eat, drink and be merry while enjoying a beautiful sunset next to the ocean.
- Koko’s is known for its colorful street food dishes and signature cocktails served in an instagrammable setting that screams weekend every day of the week.
- Zest Beach Café radiates a luxurious yet laidback setting. Imagine having a well-made coffee or fresh smoothie in the morning in the comfort of a cabana that overlooks the majestic Caribbean Sea. It’s also the ideal place to treat yourself to a delightful poke bowl at one of the candlelit picnic tables.
The island of Curacao and Jan Thiel Beach is known for its lively happy hours. Follow the sounds of the instruments and the hypnotizing voices of artists as the unplugged beach session rocks Zanzibar every Wednesday evening from 19:30 until 22:30. On Thursdays, you are invited to join a mouth-watering lobster night at the one and only Zest Restaurant while every Friday there is a Spritz happy hour at Zest Beach Café.
Don’t be surprised if you end up dancing your night away as a DJ is taking care of the ambiance. Starting at 17:00, Zanzibar is the place to be every Saturday for its famous happy hour as the sun starts going down. Finally, Sunday Funday is spelled out with a whole afternoon spent dancing under the sun, feet in the sand, to the beat of a DJ.
Jan Thiel Beach is definitely an exciting one-stop destination for you to fully enjoy your time on the fabulous island of Curacao! After all, it all happens at Jan Thiel Beach!