Landhuis Chobolobo: Chobolobo’s Cocktail Workshop $ 45
Join Chobolobo’s cocktail workshop at the Curacao Liqueur Distillery at Landhuis Chobolobo. Wander through the history of Curacao and the original distillation process of the Genuine Curacao Liqueur since 1896. Learn everything about the unique liqueur variations, including the world-famous Blue Curacao Liqueur.
Landhuis Chobolobo, Home of the Genuine Curacao Liqueur, is also a great place to learn how to make your own cocktails. Join “Chobolobo’s Cocktail Workshop” and discover all the mixing secrets of our local bartenders. This tour is on Fridays and starts at 14:00. Impress your friends with your dazzling creations and enjoy the exotic tropical colors and tastes of the Caribbean. At the end, don’t forget to visit the cozy Gift Shop for an authentic local souvenir.
Days available: Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday
Duration: 2 hours
Min. age required: 18
Click here for other food & drinks tours.
- Guided tour through the Curacao Liqueur Factory
- Cocktail Workshop with local bartenders
- Gift shop with original souvenirs
- A cocktail to start with
- The tasting of 5 liqueurs
- 2 cocktails during the Chobolobo Cocktail Workshop
- Visit the gift shop for a nice souvenir
- Make sure you are thirsty!
- Do not forget to bring your camera