Rock Climbing Curacao – Half Day Climbing Tour $ 65
RCC makes sure that all necessary climbing gear is present, including harnesses and climbing shoes of the client’s size(s). If it’s the clients first time rock climbing ever, the guide gives a clear explanation of the basics. After that, the group moves to the climbing zone, where the clients get to climb while our guides belay them. Climbing experience is not required for this activity. Our guides make sure that the activity is very safe.
Four different climbing locations to choose from, depending on client’s preference and climbing experience:
- Fort Beekenburg
- Roi Rincon
This activity has a maximum duration of 3 hours. This tour is available every Wednesday and Sunday at 08:00 or 14:00 at RCC Shop at Santa Barbara Entrance.
Days: Every Wednesday and Sunday
Duration: 3 hours
Min. age: 6
- For beginners: discovering a new sport
- Challenging yourself in a spectacular way
- The sense of accomplishment after reaching the top of a climbing route
- Access to Santa Barbara Plantation
- Access to the Tafelberg
- Rent for all the climbing gear
- At least one guide
- Put on sporty clothes
- Put on hiking shoes. If you don’t have those, we recommend comfortable sneakers that can get dirty.
- You’ll want to have something to drink during this activity. You can either bring your own water or buy cold beverages at our shop (you’ll only pass by our shop if the Tafelberg is the location you picked).
- We recommend bringing a small snack.