Electric Scooter Tour Caracasbaai National Park $ 49.50
Do you want to discover the untouched habitat and historic scenes of Caracasbaai National Park? Then we have a great adventurous tour for you on an electric scooter.
The scooters depart every Monday through Saturday starting from 08:30 from the Parking lot at Jan Thiel Beach. Drive past the hills of Caracasbaai National Park, discover natural habitats, and historic landmarks in the area. If you appreciate beautiful beaches, scenic views, and a little history this is THE tour for you.
Days: Every Monday to Saturday
Duration: 1.5 hours
Min. age required: 5
- 5 Stops at different sites including historical structures and beaches.
- Site explanation provided by a local guide
- Experienced tour guide
- Pre-tour Explanation
- During tour Explanation
- Electric Scooter
- Helmet and Goggles (if needed)
- A bottle of water
- Wear comfortable clothing, comfortable shoes (no slippers), Sunblock, Sunglasses, a Small cross shoulder bag, or a backpack (for personal items).
- The second person (passenger) must be min 5 years old. The maximum total weight is 125 kg.
- Please bring cash with you in case you wish to purchase a drink or a souvenir.