Dolphin Encounter $ 114
The dolphins at Dolphin Academy will steal your heart with this fun, intimate, and interactive meeting. The Dolphin Encounter is an experience for all ages!
This magical encounter at Dolphin Academy begins at either 8:30, 11:00, and 14:00. While standing in waist-deep water you will be able to gently pet a dolphin who will then give you a kiss and a handshake. The trainer will teach you all about dolphins, their body parts, and their behaviors. This creates an intimate and interactive program that takes about 15-20 minutes. Prior to the program, you will receive instructions from the dolphin trainers. After the encounter, we advise that you stay and walk around in the Sea Aquarium. You can learn more about Curaçao fascinating sea life, feed the nurse sharks, feed the flamingos and watch the sea lions steal the show! A great day out for the family.
Days available: Tuesday Wednesday Thursday Friday and Saturday
Duration: 1 hours
Min. age required: all ages
- Intimate and interactive meeting with a dolphin
- Learn all about the body parts and behavior of dolphins
- Get a kiss and a handshake from a dolphin
- Entrance fee for the Sea Aquarium!
- Bring a towel, dry clothing, sunscreen, and swim clothing
- Don’t forget to visit the gift store for pictures or a nice souvenir
- Babies from o to 1 year can go for free
- Children from 1 to 4 year get a special price of $50
- Children below 8 have to be accompanied by a (paying) adult
- Be present fifteen minutes before the program begins