Curacao Activities: City Walk in Punda $ 27
Discover the unique and colorful city center of Willemstad, Punda. Learn more about the past and present, listen to fun anecdotes, and get to know the local residents and entrepreneurs. Be sure to take in the beautiful mural artworks made by local artists. Enjoy as these works of art bring wonderful color to these neighborhoods.
The tour is every Monday and Friday and starts at 9:00 at Wilhelmina Plein in Punda. The guide will tell you about the history behind the historic monumental buildings now part of the UNESCO World Heritage. Discover the cozy inner streets of Punda and colorful 3D artwork made by local artists.
Curious about what the local cuisine has to offer? After the tour ends you can have a nice lunch at the Oude Markt known as “Plasa Bieu” the guide will gladly take you there.
Days: Every Monday and Friday
Duration: 2.5 hours
Min. age: 0
- Guided tour through unique sites of downtown Punda (UNESCO world heritage)
- Fort Amsterdam and the Waterfort Boogjes
- The famous floating bridge that connects Punda and Otrabanda
- Multilingual Guide
- Bottle of Water
- A local treat
- Wear comfortable walking shoes and use sunscreen
- Bring a bottle of water
- Visit our local food market Plasa Bieu for a taste of our delicious local food. A perfect way to end your city walk!
- Be present fifteen minutes before the program begins