Curacao Activities: City Walk in Otrobanda $ 27
Make your visit to Curaçao unforgettable by joining this walking tour! Discover the charming city of Otrobanda, Willemstad in a completely unique way.
During the tour you will see the historic Curaçao architectural styles, learn the history behind these historic buildings, and see stunning works of art. Accompanied by our guide you will get to know the city in a completely different way and visit all the special sights there are to see. You will walk through narrow alleys and discover the most beautiful murals and art.
The tour is every Wednesday and Saturday at 09:00 at the entrance to the Rif Fort Village. Curious about what the local cuisine has to offer? The tour ends at Bario Hotel, where you can enjoy a nice lunch.
Days: Every Wednesday and Saturday
Duration: 2,5 hours
Min. age: 0
- Guided tour through unique sites of downtown Otrobanda
- Walk to the top of Rif Fort (UNESCO world heritage)
- The famous floating bridge that connects Punda and Otrabanda
- Visit the famous Kura Hulanda
- Mural Art
- Bario Hotel
- Multilingual Guide
- Bottle of Water
- A local treat
- Wear comfortable walking shoes and use sunscreen
- Be present fifteen minutes before the program begins