ATV Quad 6 hours West Tour $ 250
This is the tour for adrenaline junkies. For six exciting hours, you will explore Curacao on a Quad. Leave a trail of dust behind as you cross the plains of San Pedro and search for the most beautiful spots of Bandabou. You’ll go for a swim and say hello to the flamingos. Wait for the end of it!
Looking for a real adrenaline rush? This tour begins at 9 am at Eric’s ATV across from Lion’s Dive. Get your kicks from this six-hour partly off-road tour as you head into the rough nature of Bandabou on a quad! On a Quad, you will drive over the sandy plains of San Pedro and discover the most beautiful spots along the western coast of Curaçao.
You will stop to take in a magnificent view of plantation house Ascension, go for a refreshing dive at one of the golden beaches of Bandabou and wave the flamingos goodbye at Willibrordus. To top it all off you’ll race over the fifty-meter tall Juliana Bridge!
Days: Every day
Duration: 6 hours
Min. age: 8
- Quiet start through beautiful residential areas of Curaçao
- Speed up on the San Pedro plains, the desert of Curaçao
- The surroundings of Ascension. Where you can spot some turtles.
- Flamingo spotting in Willibrordus
- Driving over the Juliana Bridge in Otrobanda
- Single seater ATV for $250 or Double seater ATV for $377
- Multilingual Guide
- Email with pictures
- It’s advisable to wear old clothing
- Bring swim clothing, a towel, sunglasses, sunscreen, and a bandana
- Drivers must hold a valid drivers’ license and be able to show this