Open Boat Fishing Trip $ 140
You want to go fishing but your wife loves the beach? Don’t want to spend hundreds on chartering a boat to go fishing? We have the solution for you. On this Open Fishing Trip, you sign up per person.
Every Tuesday and Friday morning the Plan B departs from Kima Kalki Marina, Brakkeput Ariba 62 at 7 am. With a group of maximum 6 guests, you can troll for 4.5 hours. You will troll for Wahoo, Barracuda, Tuna and Mahi Mahi. If the conditions are right, you could go to the most Eastern top of Curacao and troll around the point. Their main goal is to make sure everyone onboard catches. After the trip when we return at Kima Kalki we clean and package the fish so everyone can take some home.
The minimum for the open fishing trip is 3 people.
Days available: Every Tuesday and Friday
Duration: 5 hours
Min. age required: 8
- Fish for Wahoo, Barracuda, Tuna and Mahi Mahi
- Drinks (beer, water, and soft drinks)
- Fishing equipment
- Wear a hat, sunglasses, and sturdy, non-slip shoes, sunscreen
- Bring a towel, gloves and a camera to take pictures of your catch
- Seasick medication if you need it or never been on a boat before. It never hurts to bring some
- No BANANAS allowed on this trip